Are you looking to get bigger, soft lips naturally and permanently? Get more insight on how to get bigger and prettier lips by following these simple and amazing methods without surgery or makeup.
Many women today are not satisfied with their body, from the top of their head to the tip of their toes and will do just about anything to get what they consider the “perfect” body. Seeing all these beautiful models on television and in magazines advertising beauty products that will give them the perfect hair, perfect face, etc some women cannot open their purse fast enough to get these products. For some women today the part of their body that they would like to change or improve the most is their lips. Looking at the actresses in the movies and on television they all appear to have beautiful, plump, sexy and kissable lips. Their lips could be real or the result of surgery, doing something natural to make them make their lips look bigger, or just having the perfect make-up artist. There are lip plumpers or surgery but they can be costly and sometimes the result can be dangerous. Before choosing either of these methods try some natural home remedies. This way usually has no side effects and has long lasting results.
When exfoliating your lips you do it two or three times a week to help prevent your lips from looking dark or dull. When you exfoliate your lips you are increasing the blood flow and will help you have red or pink lips. For exfoliating your lips you need coconut or olive oil and brown sugar. Mix the brown sugar and oil to make a thin paste. When you first start to exfoliate your lips start out doing it daily for five minutes to help increase your lips fullness after a couple of weeks do it only two or three times a week. You can also increase the time by a couple of minutes. You can either your fingers or a toothbrush to exfoliate your lips.
Some other recipes for exfoliating your lips include:
- Cut a lemon and squeeze some of the juice in a spoon to which you will add a few drops of water. Dip your finger in the mixture and slowly run your fingers over your lips. This will lighten your lips due to the powerful acids cleansers found in lemons, which will make your lips look plumper and have a pinkish tone to them. If your lips are dry and cracked avoid this exfoliate.
- Coffee scrubs – in a small bowl mix instant coffee and water to make a paste to make a mask. Apply the mask to your lips and massage for five minutes. Rinse it off with warm water and then apply a moisturizing balm.
2. Moisturize your lips
Keeping your lips moisturized is very important. To ensure that you are keeping your lips hydrated use a lip balm every day, resulting in lips that are bigger and softer. When they are moisturized they will always look fuller when compared to dry lips. In addition to using lip balm you can also use the moisturizing remedies.
- Honey – using a spoon of honey you can take some on your finger and cover your lips with the honey. Let your lips soak in the honey for fifteen minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Olive oil – put a few drops of olive oil on your finger and massage your lips with it. You should do this before you go to bed so your lips have a complete night’s rest to work. In the wash any leftover oil off. You lips will look fuller
3. Make your own natural Lip Plumper’s
There are three oils that can act as a natural lip plumper. They have no side effects, unless you are allergic to the oils, and not expensive. The results may not last for weeks but if you have an important occasion to go to they are easy to carry with you so you can use them and have bigger lips naturally in less than five minutes.
- Capsicum oil – this is part of a red pepper and the only component that gives spice. You need the oil, not the powder so you can get cayenne pepper or capsicum oil at any store. Using this oil you can make your own homemade lip balm and lip gloss. You can use Vaseline or favorite lip balm and mix with one or two drops of the oil. If you use red lip balm you will have better results. If you want you can use the powder, mixing very little, like a very small pinch, to water and apply to your lips. After five minutes, rinse it off for bigger lips.
- Peppermint oil – using this oil it will help to improve your lips blood circulation. Applying peppermint oil to your lips it will irritate them, causing a slight swelling and lips that are naturally tinted a rosy red. This is not harmful. It does have a nice cooling effect on your lips but it does not stay on your lips for more than sixty minutes. You can also mix a couple of drops with lip balm.
- Cinnamon oil or powder – like the other two oils this oil will also help you to get larger, fuller, red lips. Cinnamon oil will help to improve the blood flow in your lips, making them appear bigger. It is also one of the basic ingredients in many of the lip plumpers you can buy over-the-counter. So you can apply it when you need it you can mix one or two drops of the oil to your lip balm or lip gloss. If you do not have cinnamon oil you can use the powder instead. Add a tiny amount to almond or olive oil mixing well and then apply it to your lips. After five to ten minutes rinse it off. If you feel some irritation or burning it will vanish in just a few minutes.
4. Makeup tricks
- To give the impression of a bigger canvas pat concealer on your lips and spread it slightly over your lip line. By doing this it will allow your lipstick to be applied closer to the actual color in the tube making your lips appear larger.
- Using a lip gloss that is close to color of your lipstick or clear lip gloss apply a little gloss onto the center of each lip. The glossy product attracts the light and makes your lips look fuller. Flaky lips reflect less light so when you pucker up your dry lips it could make your lips look smaller than they really are.
- When wearing lipstick make sure that you avoid wearing dark shades because they will flatten the appearance of the mouth. Although it is not trendy wearing a pale pink or nude lipstick will make your lips look naturally bigger.
- When using nude lip colors choose two different colors to make your lips appear larger. Use one shade to cover your entire lips and a lighter one in the center of your lips. It could even be a white lip crayon. When you have a smaller bottom lip and a full top lip, or vice versa, just apply the lighter shade to either the smaller or full lip so it will even out your lips and make them both look bigger.
- After you have applied your lipstick use a skinny brush to apply concealer to the outside of your lips to make your lipstick stand out n
- Make sure that the lipstick you wear looks good with your skin tone and then use a liner that is a little darker than your lipstick and finish the look with lip gloss to add shine.
5. Lip Care
- To get rid of these dry dead skin cells you can brush them lightly using a soft or medium bristle toothbrush. This will not only get rid of the flakes but also boosts circulation. You can use either a dry toothbrush or put some Vaseline or honey to the toothbrush.
- Lip massages are also important if you want to have bigger lips. Use any oil that you like and apply it to your lips. Gently massage your lips for five to ten minutes. Let the oil stay on your lips as it will be absorbed into your lips. Massaging your lips will not only help them appear bigger but it will also add shine and softness to your lips.
- Make sure that you drink enough water to keep your lips well hydrated
- Eat a healthy diet full of fresh vegetables and fruits
- Do not torture your lips with your tongue or teeth
- When you are done eating splash cold water on your lips to get rid of any food deposit
- Avoid licking your lips as much as possible because the acidic saliva from your mouth can make your lips look irritated and dry.
- Wear sunscreen on your lips to help protect them from ultraviolet rays. When wearing lip gloss avoid going in direct sunlight.
- Make sure that you are washing your lips at least before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning to remove any impurities from your lips.
6. Lip exercises
Doing these exercises are not only good to help make your lips appear fuller naturally they can also help to get rid of a double chin because it helps to tone your facial skin. Lip exercises should be done once a day for one or two months for ten minutes and then only three times a week. The three exercises that you should practice every day are ones that have you making kissy faces, smiling, and whistling.
- Smile and kiss – keeping your lips closed, smile as wide as you can. Hold that smile for five seconds and then pucker your lips, pushing them forward as if you were going to kiss someone. Hold that pose for five seconds and then smile again. While doing this exercise contract your muscles as much as you can. Repeat it twenty times.
- Whistling – it is a fact that men and women who play wind instruments have bigger, fuller lips. The reason is that they use their lip muscles regularly. To obtain the same results easily is to choose one of your favorite songs and whistle it for three to five minutes each day. This will help to achieve plumper lips and build up muscles.
- Blow a kiss by keeping your hands close to your face, pressing your lips against your hands. Keep your lips against your hands for a few seconds. Repeat five to ten times.
In addition to the above two lip exercises here are others to do. When doing these two exercises rotate and move from side to side.
- Keeping your mouth closed stretch your lips out into a kiss and rotate them slowly clockwise two times and then repeat the motion in the opposite direction. Do them in repetitions of ten.
- Pressing your lips together tightly move them to the left as far as you can and hold the stretch for five seconds, then draw your lips to right. Repeat this movement fifteen times.
- Pretend you are going to blow out a candle by stretching out your lips and pretend to blow out the candle. Do this five times.
7. Home Remedies
- Before you go to bed apply a thick layer of lip balm. In the morning use cold water to wash your lips. After your shower hydrate your lips again using a light layer of lip balm before you put any make-up on.
- Ice cube – when using an ice cube on your lips it helps to compress the blood vessels in your lips to help make them appear fuller and reddish in color. Each day before you go to bed you should massage your lips with an ice cube for two minutes and then moisturize your lips in the morning.
- Aloe Vera lip massage can make your lips fuller and more attractive because the antioxidants help treat the fine lines. Aloe Vera gel has the power to provide moisture and to remove the dirt.
- Before you go to bed mix a half teaspoon of cinnamon and salt with a tablespoon of petroleum jelly. Put some on your finger and rub it on your lips until the feel smooth and tingly. Wipe the mixture off after five minutes.
8. Cosmetic treatments
Most cosmetic treatments are done by your dermatologist. One treatment is called lip augmentation. This cosmetic treatment involves injections of dermal filler, will you get a perfect size and shape for your lips. It is an expensive treatment but is guaranteed to get you bigger lips quickly. This treatment must be done by an expert in performing lip augmentation.